Schedule Open House
Follow the steps below to schedule your open house in the MLS. Once scheduled, allow up to 24 hours for your listing to appear on OpenHouseSFL.com.
Please Note: Adding open house details to Broker Remarks will NOT schedule your open house — you must schedule your open house by following the steps below. Also, open house details cannot be added to Public Remarks in accordance with MLS Compliance Guidelines. Violations can result in a $200 fine.
1. Log into MyRealtorDash.com and click on the Flexmls icon
2. Click "Menu" then "Change Listing"
3. Enter/Select Listing
4. Select "Open House", select Listing, and select "Add"
5. Schedule for anytime on April 6th and/or April 7th, and select "Next"
1. Log into MyRealtorDash.com and click on the CoreLogic/Matrix icon
2. Click “Input (Add/Edit)”
3. Type Listing # in “Quick Modify”, then select "Edit"
4. Select “Open Houses” (Type = Public, Active = Yes)
5. Schedule for anytime on April 6th and/or April 7th, and select "Submit"